UPDATED 11/22/2016: This year, we are expanding the student scholarship program from OTWs past. We’ve updated the procedures for contributing and receiving funds. This information is also on the Registration page.
Student Scholarship Information
Would you like to help a student attend One Theatre World 2017?
- At registration, check the Student Scholarship option. $150 will be added to your total.
- OR, you may make your contribution any time by clicking HERE.
- We will distribute the funds in order of receipt.
- If there are more scholarships than students who request them, the funds will be marked as One Theatre World donations to help make this year’s event extra amazing.
- Thank you!
Are you a student in an undergraduate or graduate program who needs assistance to attend One Theatre World?
- Register and pay as normal. On the form, check the box indicating you are interested in a scholarship.
- In the text box provided, share with us a brief need statement.
- If funds are available and you are selected, we will either refund you $150 or give you a discount code with which to complete your registration.
- You are responsible for the additional $25 fee if registering starting January 16. You are also responsible for any master class add-on fees.
- We may request documentation about your student status if we do not have it in our files.
- We look forward to seeing you there!